Find below the keyboard shortcuts to Unisul Portal menus.
- Access to Teaching Area = Alt+Shift+E
- Access to How to Enroll = Alt+Shift+I
- Access to Research and Innovation = Alt+Shift+P
- Access to Extension Area = Alt+Shift+X
- Access to International = Alt+Shift+I
- Access to Find out more about Unisul = Alt+Shift+C
- Access to Virtual Unisul = Alt+Shift+U
- Access to Library = Alt+Shift+B | on Chrome press: Alt+B
- Access to My Services = Alt+Shift+S
- Access to Stay Tuned = Alt+Shift+D
- Access to Contact us = Alt+Shift+F
On the Portal accessibility
Portal is provided with a variety of alternatives for handicapped people to have easier Access toUnisul’s subjects.
Assistive Technologies, software apps are used to increase and/or keep the working capacity of handicapped people and also assist them with their needs.
Resources offerred for visual disabled people – blindness and shortsighted:
- Customization Support for the user, sight attribute such as colour, contrast and font size;
- Communicate all the information apart from color;
- Provide documentation in an accessible format;
- Use textual tags such as icons for non-textual contents;
- Provide internet surfing for shortsighted people by using only the keyboard.
Accessibility Promotion Program
Unisul’s PPA seeks to provide teaching Access equal conditions directed to the extension research for students with sensorial, physical, learning difficulties and specific educational needs.
Learn more about the Accessibility Promotion Program (portuguese website)